Thursday 30 October 2008

Let The Wind Blow High

Had no time to blog recently, sorry!
This is the last of the cards I batch scanned earlier this month. I stamped one of my House Mouse stamps on watercolour paper and coloured it with Twinkling H2O's. It was mounted on a pearlescent card and finished with Sissix leaf die-cut in the corner.




I have spent the majority of this week catching up on work for the wedding stationery side of the business. I had to agree the proofs for an advert in a wedding brochure for Bamburgh Castle, work on long overdue costings for the http://www.announceitwithstyle.co.uk/ website and prepare a mini album of my designs, for the administrator of Bamburgh Castle to show to brides. Busy!Busy! Busy !


1 comment:

maddy hill said...

ohh look at those lovely leaves s ! lovein the colours - fabulous !