Friday 3 October 2008

Friday Fiasco

Tis nearly eleven pm on a Friday night and I'm lying here, in my bed, mulling over my day. I was in no mood to get out of bed this morning but my class started at half nine so I had to. On the drive there we nearly had an accident! But for the Bills reactions and the cars excellent brakes we would have been in a head on collision with a BMW. The BMW pulled out behind a hedge cutting tractor, claiming that the tractor had waved him on. I don't think so!!!!!
After some shouting and swearing by my husband and some huffing by the other driver we drove on and made my class in plenty of time.

There are three new ladies in the class so I was teaching the basics of rubber stamping and watercolouring using House Mouse stamps, Twinkling H2O's and watercolour pencils. The scrapbooking class followed straight after and we discussed pulling together their first scrapbooking page on the subject of Christmas.

At home, after a quick coffee and a couple of thick slices of cinammon malt loaf with lashings of butter, we were off to the local hospital outpatient department for Bills appointment. Thank god the consultant wasn't running too late and we were home by about 3.45pm. Then his nurse called to give him his injection and before we know it two thirds of the day's almost gone.

So bags unpacked, teas made, a couple of hours TV and the days nearly over. Should have spent some quality time planning out the next steps in the wedding stationery business but tomorrows another day.

Night! Night!

I have just read this post back and today was truly boring.

No comments: