Friday 31 October 2008

I don't believe it!!!


In the words of Victor Meldrew -I don't believe it!!! I've blogged twice in two days. Probably because I am avoiding work on the costings for my wedding stationery site. All those figures and no chocolate! It's all been put aside for Trick or Treating. Still I'm sure they won't miss just one fun-size pack of Maltesers.
This card was inspired by Dawn Wheeler in issue 34 of Papercraft Essentials. I didn't have a punch or Nestability die for the scalloped circle so I cut out small circles with a Woodware punch and glued them round the edge of the larger punched circle.

I stamped the image using a Penny Black stamp on watercolour paper and mounted it on a pearlescent card.

Well back to the costings. Now where did I hide those Maltesers.


No comments: