Monday 2 June 2008

Happy Dog-Day


This was one of the Little Claire stamps I bought at the Edinburgh Art Stamp Show and I love it. Probably because my parents had a West Highland Terrier. Terrier being the operative word!

I stamped it on watercolour paper, coloured with Sakura gel pens, mounted it on gingham paper and pearlescent card. It was finished with a bone button.

I intend to enter it for this weeks Ink On My Fingers Blog challenge which is "Dogs." These blogging challenges ensure I make cards for more than just classes or family and friends.

Back to work tonight, after a weeks rest and the cardmaking class is based on "Faux Stitching." So better get my bags packed.

1 comment:

Hels Sheridan said...

What a cute card!! Love it! THanks for joinin in with the challenge this week ... Hels x