Sunday 1 June 2008

Card for Father


I made this card for the Papertake Weekly Challenge. The challenge was to make a mans card so I made a card which would be suitable for either Fathers day or a birthday. I stamped the fisherman with Stazon on watercolour paper and coloured him with watercolour pencils. I used a clear Sakura glaze pen on the fish and his waders. Then I mounted the image on some checked scrapbooking paper before sticking on a blue pearlescent card. Finally I used two buttons to embellish it. Sorry the stamp I used came on a sheet and I have loaned the rest to a friend. When she returns them I will let you know the maker.

My bank account and I are still recovering from yesterdays craft outing. Not had time yet to play with my purchases. Maybe later, but have to finish weekly accounts first.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Great card and great image too :o)

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Fab image - my hubby would like to catch one that size lol!!! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Anonymous said...

great card