Tuesday 20 May 2008

Lazy days. I wish!

Well tonight is the last of my NCFE card-making classes for this year and we are having a party.Yeah! We are all taking something for the buffet and luckily I am supplying the crisps and nuts. (Must have heard about my cooking skills.)
Busy, preparing for my disabled scrapbooking class on Thursday. We are working with a seaside theme, so busy Cuttlebugging , tearing, glittering and gluing! Love it!
Here's a "gift"card I submitted as a project to Crafty Devils recently. It includes some earrings made by Margaret of "Specially For You" The poppy was made using a Woodware flower maker Fairy Noble punch and red vellum. For more details go to http://www.craftydevilspapercraft.co.uk/ (Sorry for the poor quality of the photograph)

1 comment:

Sue said...

I love your poppy, one of my favourite flowers I think.
It's very difficult to get a decent photo sometimes. I usually end up in the bathroom where the white tiles and large wall mirror seem to provide the light that is needed.
I've only been blogging since last month but find it so addictive and get a buzz when people take the time to leave comments.
Good luck with it.
Sue x