Sunday 25 May 2008

"Ladybirds In Love" Engagement Card


I have been playing today, with a stamp I bought over a year ago and have never used. I bought it with some other stamps from the USA but I can't remember the name of the maker. Sorry!

Anyway I thought it would make a quirky engagement or wedding card. I stamped it with Staz-on and glossy card and coloured it with Sakura pens. I mounted it on a red pearlescent Z fold card and stamped the greeting with a Woodware stamp and Brilliance ink pad. Ideally I should have used Staz-on for the word but I am never happy using Staz-on with clear stamps. I think this is why the " Congratulations" is a little blurred. Oh well.......
Decided to enter it for the Funky Fairy challenge 21

6 comments:

paylin said...

Hi Chris,
How r u ?? u have done a beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " halo " takecare and have a great day
Regards.
x

Unknown said...

This is so sweet - I love this stamp :-) LOL Lynn x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

A lovely card and a very cute image! ^.^

Thanks for joining us this week x

Karen said...

What a sweet card! Thanks for joining in the Funky Fairy challenge and sharing this.

Mucky Pup said...

I just love those ladybugs...

Great card xxx

mueppi said...

Die Karte ist ja süss!