Thursday 5 March 2009

Alnwick Weddings website

Well so much for being more organised in 2009. This is my first post for over a month.

Today is my birthday and I am well over 21. Actually I am well over 51 but we won't go there.

I am trying to concentrate more on the wedding stationery side of the business now. Just before Christmas I joined the Alnwick Weddings website ( http://www.alnwickwedding.co.uk/). The website was set up a couple of years ago in a bid to promote the town and recommend local companies to couples who want to get married in Alnwick. As part of the Keep It Local campaign the website was also featured in the Northumberland Gazette.

In the past week I've been in touch with a few of the other wedding companies on the site. Networking, networking, networking. How can you tell my book for bedtime is on marketing.

No comments: