Tuesday 18 November 2008

Baby Step/Stair fold card


Just finished this stair/step foldcard for a member of my class. Used my Cricut Create and Don Juan cartridge for the lettering. I need to spend more time working out the pressures and blade depth. The letters are not as crisp as they should be.

Also need some lessons on taking and editing photographs. The image is a little dark and blurred. In fact, I need to go back to school and learn all the computer technology they teach the kids now!

And what about my efforts in being more self-disciplined. Well, I did manage to reach my craft room by 9 o'clock this morning but unfortunately I am still sitting in my pyjamas.

Hmnn! I suppose one out of two ain't bad. I think there's another song in there somewhere.

2 comments:

artfulstampin said...

well done on the self discipline drive... keep at it, don't give up. If it helps set lots of reminders on your phone to remind you to have brekkie, do crafting, check email (timed) have lunch, web surf (timed) until you naturally fall into the pattern.

Kirsty Wiseman said...

thank you for leaving such a wonderful and supportive comment on my blog. It is much appreciated xx
Kirsty x