Tuesday 16 September 2008

Back to Work

Well its back to teaching card making and scrapbooking Adult Learning classes starting from tonight. I must say I am looking forward to it, although the summer holidays seem to have flown past despite the miserable weather.
This week I have only three classes, next week depending on the amount of interest I may have four. This is in addition to the class I have with disabled adults.
As always hubby is worried I am taking on too much but as I tried to tell him as long as I remain organised I should be able to manage.
I have not mentioned it here on my blog but I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis over ten years ago. Luckily with the help of injections my MS is fairly stable. I do get very tired and this is what my husband is concerned about.
Anyway I have to go now - need to pack my craft trolley for tonight. If I have time tomorrow I will upload photos of the sample cards I made for tonights class.

No comments: