Saturday 30 August 2008

Card and Castles

Spent a couple of hours at Royal Quays today - its a factory shop outlet in Wallsend, Newcastle. Hubby was after a new pair of jeans. If they cost him £40 at outlet prices god knows how much they would have cost if he had bought them ordinarily!
Well, there just happened to be a Paper Mill Shop and I just happened to need some card. I spent £4.99 on the card and £20+ on everything else not including the £10 discount I received with my loyalty card. Just as well I am back to teaching from the 15th September and bringing some money in.
On another tack received a phone call from the adminstrator at Bamburgh Castle. Thats the one that featured in the first episode of Robin and Sherwood -I think. Anyway, seems he is organising a wedding fair on the 6/7th September, saw my site on the web and would I like to take part-it's free. Could I say no- of course not. Does mean I will need to get myself organised! Hmmmn

No comments: